- Forfeits and Seizures of Property
- FOLLOW ME
- Domestic Violence Front and Center in Nashville
- Happy 4th of July
- GET A WARRANT! SCOTUS says no more warrantless searches of cell phones.
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- Suppression of Evidence
- New Law on Synthetic Drugs
- Implied Consent Law in Tennessee
- Bonnaroo 2010!!
- Bonnaroo 2009!
- Bonnaroo 2008
- The Tennessee Drug Tax
- Bonnaroo 2007
- Drug Sniffing Dogs- Are they constitutional? Are they reliable?
- Excluding Evidence for Illegal Searches and/or Seizures
- DUI- The crime and penalties in Tennessee
- Marijuana- The Decriminalization debate
- Tennessee Implied Consent Law Recent Changes
- July 28, 2014 11:00 AM
Forfeits and Seizures of Property
If you have been pulled over, been a victim...
- July 17, 2014 1:17 PM
Hey everyone, don’t forget to follow me on twitter...
- July 10, 2014 10:36 AM
Domestic Violence Front and Center in Nashville
Take a look at the Tennessee statute defining Domestic Assault and relationship: 39-13-111. Domestic assault. (a) As used in this section, domestic abuse victim means any person who falls within the following categories: (1) Adults or minors who are current or former spouses; (2) Adults or minors who live together or who have lived together; (3) Adults or minors who are dating or who have dated or who have or had a sexual relationship, but does not include fraternization between two (2) individuals in a business or social context; (4) Adults or minors related by blood or adoption; (5) Adults or minors who are related or were formerly related by marriage; or (6) Adult or minor children of a person in a relationship that is described in subdivisions (a)(1)-(5). (b) A person commits domestic assault who commits an assault as defined in § 39-13-101 against a domestic abuse victim. (c) (1) Domestic assault is punishable the same as assault in § 39-13-101. *** Please note that domestic crimes encompass many other offenses.
- July 3, 2014 2:02 PM
Happy 4th of July
MDH & Associates would like to wish everyone a...
- June 30, 2014 1:33 PM
GET A WARRANT! SCOTUS says no more warrantless searches of cell phones.
The Supreme Court in the case of Riley v....